Although it’s not a big city, Tetovo has still a lot to offer to both visitors and locals. Here are some interesting sights to visit, and fun stuff to do in our city:
- If you are a fan of winter sports you can visit the ski center “Popova Sapka” during the winter season. Popova Sapka (Priest’s Hat) is 1,780 meters above the sea, and it is located at the Shar Mountain. Popova Sapka has a lot of ski tracks like “Mal Jelak”,”Potok 1 and 2”,”Ceripashina” and many more. It is also a great place to get away from the heat during the summer period.
- If you want to go shopping you can visit Palma Mall and ReMall. Palma Mall and ReMall have shops like “ZARA”,”LC Waikiki” and more.
- If you are interested in exploring the cultural heritage of our city, you can visit the Tetovo City Museum. Visit the museum to see its beauties and many things that are inside.
- Another popular picnic place, and a fantastic historical sight is the Leshok Monastery. Leshok monastery is a place 10km away from the city that has a restaurant, a park and most importantly, the monastery itself.
- If you are taking a stroll in the old part of Tetovo, you can visit St. Nikola’s Church. It has a court inside where the children can play.
If you want to find out more about our city, and explore its beauties, check out the following website:
I hope this will motivate some of you to visit my town. You are always welcome!