The time in which we are living negatively affects our physical and mental health. Today’s youth face various health problems, we are a generation that has been harmed by the technology, we have been harmed by the Internet, even though we are aware of the problems that the overuse of Internet brings us. We are not trying to change for the good!
The mental health of the young people is affected by the negative criticism we receive. From these kinds of comments, we develop insecurities. These insecurities can harm the state of our mental health, since too much thinking and worrying can turn into depression or other psychological problems.
Below you will find some healthy advice that I think you have to follow for a healthier life:
- Get active, exercise is one of the most common recommendations to improve mental health.
- Limit screen time, especially social media, we now have screens in front of us almost constantly, which can seriously damage our health.
- Watch what you eat, the consummation of fast-food harms our body, and therefore, we must choose what we eat, more food with vitamins like Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin E, Vitamin D and others.
- Sleep, shortage of sleep affects our mood and can lead to over eating. When we are tired, we can’t think clearly so we need minimum eight to nine hours sleep per night.
- Think positively, if we overthink negatively, things will not go well, so we have to think positively for good things to happen.
I hope this article will motivate you to take action and improve your health.