Tik Tok was published in 2017 for IOS and Android and It’s owned by ByteDance. It hosts a variety of stuff like dances, pranks, jokes and entertainment. The videos length is about from fifteen seconds to 3 minutes. Tik Tok is ranked third fastest growing brand of 2020 only behind Zoom and Peacock.
- Guys asking people where certain countries on the map are
- People roasting each other on apps like Omegle
- A guy testing food and remaking that food from scratch by himself
- Doing storytimes while making satisfying sounds
- Catch phrases like “wenametchainasama” a reference to the music audio “Summer”
- A girl dancing underwater and a lot more
Tik Tok is a place that can be useful for certain things but also bad for you because you can get addicted to watching and scrolling for hour upon hours of your free time.